Saturday, August 16, 2008

Katie's Dance Recital



I know, it's been a while since I last posted. It has been a BUSY summer for us. I can't believe we are at the tail end of it. Where does the time go????
Between baby showers, dance recitals, Girls Camp and Idaho, I just haven't had time.
While Amy and the kids were down, we had a surprise baby shower for Jen. Those of you who know Jen, know that she hates surprises, so we had to plan a surprise shower. We had the hardest time making plans with her, because she wanted to know everything, and then tried telling us that she was going camping the weekend of her shower. Ty had to get involved and told her that he needed her to do a project for a client with him that weekend, of course that kept her in town!!! It was hard work!!!!!
Katie had a dance recital in July at CSN Cheyenne campus. The recital was wonderful, but all the rehersals and dress rehersals almost drove me over the edge. The week of the recital, which was a 2 day recital, we had rehersals on stage at CSN Monday afternoon, Wednesday from 3:30pm-4:00pm and again at 8pm, and Thursday from 5-8pm. Now, you all know where we live!!! I think I complained every single day!!!!!! But in the end, it was WELL worth it. They put on a great production!!!!!!

No comments: