Saturday, August 16, 2008

Idaho






While I was at Girls Camp, Jeff took the kiddies to Rexburg to visit his parents. I left Camp early and flew up on Friday, August 1st. I was really sad to leave camp, but I was so excited to go and see my family. We had a great time. We took the kids to Yellowstone, since we've never been there, and it's only a couple of hours away from his parents' house. The drive there was beautiful and we had a great time in Yellowstone. The picture of Carlee really captures what a great time she had in Yellowstone. She complained the WHOLE day. She didn't want to be in the car, she didn't want to be in Wyoming, she didn't want to be in Montana, (you get the picture) !!!!
On Saturday, there was an International Dance Festival at a park in Rexburg, that Amy really wanted all of us to go to. We stayed there for a couple of hours. There were folk dancers from about 10 different countries teaching a dance to whoever was brave enough to go up and learn. Okay, so Amy and I did go and dance once!!! And our kids all went up once and learned a routine from the US hip-hop team. They had a great time. They were all so into it, it was so funny to watch them. I actually forgot to take my camera to Idaho, so I borrowed my in-laws to capture some of those dance moves.

Idaho was fun, thanks Tony and Joyce for letting us come and visit you, and spend time with you, we can't wait to come back up!!!! Amy, it was fun hanging out for a couple of days, before you left on your trip.

3 comments:

Laura-Phillip said...

Want to know something funny, our friends Kris and Alexis were at Yellowstone the same time that you were there...how funny if you mught have ran into her...

Gerilyn said...

Good times...I bet it was so nice to get out of the heat! Kyle and I want to know if Jeff participated in the dance festival!

Melissa Anderson said...

It was fun to see your pictures!Sounds like you have had a busy and fun few weeks. I miss you guys! Give those adorable kiddies a kiss for me!