Saturday, May 1, 2010

Easter

For Easter this year, we went to my parents' house for a brunch after church (our church currently starts at 8am...). I think the kids had a great time. Kristen came with her kids, and George and Cami were also there. We had an Easter egg hunt for the kids, and then they all just played. It was a pretty mellow day. The day before Easter, Cami and I took the girls to Aliante, where they had an Easter Egg Drop!! The eggs were dropped from the helicopter and the place was a zoo. The girls each got about 6 eggs. The areas were blocked off for each age group and parents were supposed to stand on the outside and wait for their kids to come to them. (The idea was good but it doesn't quite work out so well) Anyway, Katie walked out crying because a couple of parents took eggs out of her basket. Are you kidding me, what it wrong with people?!


1 comment:

Melissa Anderson said...

I too can not believe how old that Katie bird is. It was just yesterday that she was a little baby. Oh, I miss those kiddies. Are you sending Carlee up here to see me this summer?