Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TEENAGERS!!!!!!!





Sunday was Drazen's birthday!!! Not just any birthday, it was his 13th birthday!!!!! Needless to say, he is very excited to finally be a 'teenager'!!! Jeff and I on the other hand, can't believe that we officially have a teenager!!!! I feel old just by saying the word teeanger.
But, Drazen had a good birthday. He got everything that he asked for, and yesterday he even came home from school with a present from his "friend" (who is a girl) Taylor. She got him a Quicksilver t-shirt that is proudly wearing today. I think my little boy is growing up.
He is growing into a wonderful young man. He is a great example to everyone around him, and always wants to do what is right. I couldn't be more proud of him!!!!

3 comments:

joellen said...

Congratulations Drazen, a teenager already and so good looking! Now the fun begins.

Amber said...

What!?! That is crazy to think he is a teenager. Time flies!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

Happy birthday Drazen you big teenager you. He is so cute and already charming the girls, i love it. poor Jen I bet she is miserable going over her due date and in this heat. I feel her pain, that was me last summer. hopefully she has him soon, let us know when he arrives. love ya