Tuesday, May 27, 2008

1,2,3 ...SLIDE!!!!!!!!!

Coaches: Jeff and Dan
Here is a picture of Braxton learning how to slide into home. Unfortunately, this was after one of our last games of the season. He was too afraid to slide during the season because he didn't want to "do it the wrong way"
It was a fun baseball season. Jeff and our next door neighbor Dan were the coaches. It was their first time coaching and they had a BLAST!!! I think braxton had a fun time too, but he said that Jeff always yelled at him. At one of the games, braxton was up to bat, and he had 3 balls and 1 strike on him. He dropped the bat and ran to first. Jeff asked him what he was doing, and he said "The ball almost hit me, so I ran to first." Needless to say he had to go back to bat and then walked. It was a fun season.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Well welcome to the year 2008. Where have you been? I am so excited that you have a blog! I love keeping in touch with all my friends that way. Add me to your list!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

SO excited that you guys have a blog now, it will be easier to keep in touch now cause we all now I suck at emails and calling peeps. way cute blog love all the pics and your way cute family. talk to ya soon.

Amber said...

Hi Marian! Your blog is so cute & your kids are getting big.

Kara said...

Yay now we can keep in touch. You need to come swim at our house so let me know when you're available. Kaylee will be so excited. I love that you have a blog. It's so fun to see your kids all growin up!

Aleisha said...

Hey Marian! It's Aleisha Gubler. Your kids are getting so big. I am glad you started a blog.

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

Hi Marian,
So fun to see your blog!Your family is beautiful, I loved to see the pictures and get updated. Now talk the rest of the girls into doing this, so I can see their families.
Love ya,
Aunt K

Natalie said...

Marian & family, I came across your blog and wanted to say Hi. I'm Natalie (Cecil) Kephart, a distant relative, I guess. My grandma, Helen Cecil, talks about your family quite often. So it was good to see your blog. Take care!

laynenang said...

hey marian, it was awesome to hear from you. you look like you guys are doing great and wow! i didn't even recognize drazen he's so grown up. that's so cool how far he got in the spelling bee. definitely keep in touch.

The Johnson Five said...

Yah!! You have a blog...so excited we finally entered 2008! he..he..we just got ours too! Can't believe how big the kids are getting and they are so flippin cute! Love your guts!!