Monday, December 21, 2009

Dolphin Habitat and Secret Garden

Oh Track Break....why are you so long????
Carlee and Katie are on Track break from Thanksgiving to January 4th. It is a little long, and the girls have even been telling me they are bored. Are you kidding me? When I was a kid, I went and played and found things to do. Now I have to sit and entertain my kids because they get bored so easily.
Jen and I decided it would be fun to take our kids to Dolphin Habitat and Secret Garden at the Mirage. We got up, got ready and drove out there. It was the kids' first time inside of Mirage. They loved the big fish tank behind the hotel registration desk. They sat and watched all the fish there for about 15 minutes. Then we went out to the back. It was so fun. The dolphins swam around and played with their trainers. The kids loved it. They sat and watched the dolphins forever. We then walked over to the Secret Garden to see what they had there. Those white tigers are BEAUTIFUL!!!! And HUGE!!!!
All in all we had a great field trip. The kids had fun and they weren't bored!!! Mission accomplished.




1 comment:

Melissa Anderson said...

Oh I miss all those cuties so much! Love the last one, and the one of Katie and Camper on the lion, with Jen on lookout! Wish I could have gone with you all.