Sunday, October 5, 2008

Random

I haven't blogged in a while, so here it is......
I guess it's been pretty busy around here. Baseball started for both boys, and as everyone who has kids in sports knows, that takes up a half of the week. Carlee is running with a few friends (and training, Iguess) for LV Kids Marathon in December. That is on Mondays and Thursdays after school. Braxton has Robotics Club after school on Wednesdays and Thursdays. And Katie has dance on Fridays at 4:30pm. Then there is PTA. That takes up A LOT of time. We are putting on a Harvest Hoedown on Oct. 17th from 4:30pm to 8:00pm, so that has taken a lot of my time also.(Anyone who reads this blog is invited to our school's Harvest Hoedown, it's going to be a lot of fun!!!!!!!) Not to mention the fundraiser that is going on right now. Jeff is staying really busy at work. I guess once school started so did our crazy busy life. But I am not complaining. Our kids are involved in activities that they enjoy, and I guess it's better than sitting in front of the T.V. (although sometimes I dream of a day that I can just sit and watch a movie)
So, for those of you who have been trying to get a hold of us, sorry we haven't called back. It's just been a little busy, to say the least!!! (by the way, I don't have any pictures to post)

2 comments:

Michelle and Andrew said...

wow welcome back. loved the updates.

The Johnson Five said...

I "TAG" YOU...LOOK AT MY BLOG AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT TO DO!